- Cine merită să o traducă pe Amanda Gorman? – Dilema Veche, no. 906, August 19-25, 2021
Radu Uszkai wrote about the ethics of literary translations alluding to some implications of using AI for in the process in his “Cine merită să o traducă pe Amanda Gorman? (Who deserves to translate Amanda Gorman)”
- Iscoada – Podcast – Despre inteligențe artificiale și realități virtuale (On Artificial Intelligences and Virtual Realities) – Constantin Vică in conversation with Jean-Lorin Sterian, July 20, 2021
- Institut Français de Timişoara – Nuit de la philosophie, June 25, 2021. Where do you see yourself in 5(0) years? On the Human-Robot Interaction and ethics of the future, public event @ Faber. With Radu Uszkai & Mihaela Constantinescu
- Radio România Cultural (national radio station), Izvoare de filosofie radio show, May 21, 2021. With Mihaela Constantinescu, in dialogue with Cornel Moraru
- Radio România Cultural, Timpul prezent radio show, May 12, 2021. With Radu Uszkai, in dialogue with Adela Greceanu, Matei Martin.
- Scena 9, April 8, 2021 – Radu Uszkai wrote an article entitled “Despre dreptul de a-ți trăi moartea cu demnitate (On the right to live your death with dignity”on the problem of moral responsibility and assisted suicide).
Splaiul Independenţei, No. 204,
Bucharest, 060024, Romania